The work which the practice has done has included:
- Investigation of medical equipment malfunctions
- Investigation of chemical accidents to hospital patients and staff
- Investigation of chemical and occupational injuries
- Investigation of public liability accidents
- Investigation of building failures
- Investigation of chemical nuisance cases
- Investigation of chemical environmental damage.
The types of clients include:
- Insurers of workplaces
- Lawyers representing litigants with technical types of claims
- Lawyers representing litigants with occupational injury claims
- Loss Adjusters and Public Loss Assessors
- Industrial Clients which use substances and their Insurers
- Agricultural and miscellaneous clients and their insurers
- Manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of products equipment and materials
- Hospitals and Insurers of Hospitals
- Individuals who have suffered personal injuries
- Persons who are experiencing dust and fume exposures.
The types of work for the clients include:
- Forensic Science and Forensic Engineering
- Physical inspection of materials and facilities
- Taking photographs and measurements of the accident scene and the articles involved
- Site sampling and testing
- Commissioning and evaluating the results of analysis laboratory work
- Desk research
- Reviews of the scientific literature
- Preparation of reports
- Giving evidence in the courts of law as an Expert Witness.
- Interpretation of statutory requirements or published safety guidelines and evaluation of compliance.